Savvy Shopper Tour
Learn how to be a savvy shopper at Rising Tide!
We are excited to offer Savvy Shopper store tours. Whether you are a tour group of one or a group of 20, we would be more than happy to show you how to be healthy, happy and how to save some money along the way!
What should you expect from a savvy shopper tour?
When you visit the co-op, you will get:
- An in-depth look at how to shop our bulk sections (and samples!)
- Tips and tricks on saving money while shopping the co-op.
- Great information about several local vendors
- A handy dandy folder packed with information for you to take home
How long does a tour take?
Depending on the group size and how many questions you throw at us (and how much we nerd out about local foods), it can take anywhere from 30 minutes to 1 hour.
How to prepare for your tour:
- Wear closed-toed shoes for safety in all work areas.
- Feel free to ask us questions!
- Let us know if anyone in your group has any food allergies.
- Let us know if anyone in your group has mobility issues, is hearing or sight-impaired, or needs an interpreter or guide(s)
Have a group that would like a Savvy Shopper Tour? Or maybe you would like one for yourself? Simply contact us and we will be happy to make arrangements!
Email our Outreach Team Here!