Tomato Talk – Growing Abundant Tomatoes in Maine
Join us on March 28 from 10:00-11:00 am as Brady Hatch from Morning Dew Farm helps get the growing season started. She will be teaching us what we need to know about growing abundant tomatoes successfully in Maine, including
– selecting varieties suited for our northern climate.
– avoiding and managing diseases.
– avoiding and managing pests.
– easy ways for busy people to preserve the harvest.
– trellising tips and techniques.
– plus inter-planting for pollinators.
This event is FREE and open to the public. Donations for the Wild Seed Project will be accepted at the event. Bring your questions! Please contact Rising Tide at 563-5556 or stop in to reserve your spot.