Current Positions Available:
Do you have a passion for healthy food and want to work in a fun environment?
Rising Tide might be the perfect place for you!
Rising Tide is a cooperative business dedicated to being a trusted community-based resources for high quality, natural, sustainable foods, goods, and information.
We do this by providing:
- AN ATMOSPHERE OF TRUST AND RESPECT
- A CLEAN, COMFORTABLE STORE
- FRESH, HIGH-QUALITY SUSTAINABLE FOODS
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY PRODUCTS
- FAIRLY-PRICED PRODUCTS THAT REFLECT OUR MEMBERS’ NEEDS
- A STRONG RELATIONSHIP WITH LOCAL FARMERS, SMALL BUSINESSES, LOCAL PRODUCERS, AND OTHER COOPERATIVES
- GOOD COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TO ASSIST OUR COMMUNITY IN MAKING EDUCATED CHOICES
- AN EQUITABLE AND REWARDING WORKPLACE FOR OUR EMPLOYEES.
We are currently seeking Cashiers!
The Rising Tide Co-op Front End seeks one dynamic individual to join our team as a cashier. This job requires night and at least one weekend day. It is a full-time position. Rising Tide provides a generous staff discount, health insurance, and other employee benefits.
If this sounds like a great job for you, simply fill out this application and either email it to Rising Tide or drop it off in person at our store. You may also pick up an application at Rising TideCo-op.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Rising Tide is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Rising Tide does not and will not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or status as a disabled veteran.
Rising Tide recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, creed, color, national origin age, ancestry, nationality, marital or domestic partnership status, gender, disability, liability for military service, affectionate or sexual orientation, or any factor prohibited by federal, state, or municipal law, and practices the concept of equal employment opportunity, in accordance with all federal, state and municipal laws. Candidates must possess the legal right to work in the United States