Rising Tide is currently seeking:
Full-time Baker – (experience required)
Full-time Cook – (experience required)
Do you have a passion for healthy food and want to work in a fun environment?
Rising Tide might be the perfect place for you!
Rising Tide is a cooperative business dedicated to being a trusted community-based resource for high-quality, natural, sustainable foods, goods, and information. We do this by providing:
- AN ATMOSPHERE OF TRUST AND RESPECT
- A CLEAN, COMFORTABLE STORE
- FRESH, HIGH-QUALITY SUSTAINABLE FOODS
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY PRODUCTS
- FAIRLY-PRICED PRODUCTS THAT REFLECT OUR MEMBERS’ NEEDS
- A STRONG RELATIONSHIP WITH LOCAL FARMERS, SMALL BUSINESSES, LOCAL PRODUCERS, AND OTHER COOPERATIVES
- GOOD COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TO ASSIST OUR COMMUNITY IN MAKING EDUCATED CHOICES
- AN EQUITABLE AND REWARDING WORKPLACE FOR OUR EMPLOYEES.
If you are interested in working at Rising Tide, we would love to hear from you! Please contact Human Resources to submit a resume.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Rising Tide is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rising Tide recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, creed, color, national origin age, ancestry, nationality, marital or domestic partnership status, gender, disability, liability for military service, affectionate or sexual orientation, or any factor prohibited by federal, state, or municipal law, and practices the concept of equal employment opportunity, in accordance with all federal, state and municipal laws.
Candidates must possess the legal right to work in the United States.