Welcome to Rising Tide’s Community Kitchen
Rising Tide’s Community Kitchen was created to allow individuals and community organizations a place to meet, cook, explore, play and create.
Many of Rising Tide’s sponsored classes are held in the Community Kitchen. The space offers a fully functional kitchen and includes stools with counter seating for 10 people.
The Community Kitchen also offers ample meeting/working space and seating for 40 people.
Rising Tide can also provide full catering services if needed.
- Dinner service for 40
- Individual tables that seat 8
- Tablecloths are available
- 8 burner gas range
- Two wall ovens
Unfortunately, we currently do not have handicap access.
Meeting space only:
- Nonprofit organization: $15 per hour
- Profit organization and private events: $25 per hour
Kitchen + Meeting space:
- Nonprofit org: $25 per hour
- Profit organization and private events: $40 per hour
Click here to fill out the Community Kitchen Request to Use form.
If you or your organization are interested in utilizing the Community Kitchen, please feel free to email our Outreach Team Here!