Every month, we donate .05% of our Wednesday sales to an organization nominated and voted on by our member-owners.
That organization is also invited to come into Rising Tide and present information and takeaways for the public to be educated and aware of this organization’s efforts within our community.  
We invite you to come in and shop on Wednesdays to support these amazing community and wonderful non-profit organizations.

 

November’s Partner is Ecumenical Food Pantry.

Estimates compiled by Preble Street and Good Shepherd Food Bank show that roughly 203,000 Maine people are struggling with hunger.
In 2019 the Ecumenical Food Pantry’s clients included 3,718 family visits, which was an 11% increase over 2018.
The Ecumenical Food Pantry was started around 1989 and is one of 600 agencies partnered with Good Shepherd Food Bank.
Approximately 65% of the pantry clients are from the three towns of Damariscotta,  Newcastle, and Nobleboro. The other 35% are clients from neighboring towns including Waldoboro, Bremen, Bristol, and Wiscasset. Ecumenical Food Pantry is located at Second Congregational Church, UCC 51 Main Street, Newcastle. 

Please visit the Ecumenical Food Pantry Website for more details

Contact Us!Become A Member!Daily Menu