Become a Member!
Rising Tide is a cooperatively owned business, governed by its member-owners. Rising Tide operates for the mutual benefit of all member-owners. When people need something they can’t get easily or at a reasonable cost, they can start a co-op to get it. Cooperation is a powerful tool to help communities meet local needs.
A cooperative business dedicated to being a trusted community-based resource for high quality, natural, sustainable foods and goods.
Become a co-owner with a $10* Investment.
Co-op Member-Owners have certain rights and responsibilities such as:
- Electing the Board of Directors
- Reviewing reports on financial performance at the annual meeting and in the newsletter
- Running for the Board of Directors (unless employed by the co-op)
- Voting for changes in the articles and bylaws as proposed by the Board of Directors
- Attending Board meetings
- Participating in occasional member surveys
*$10 paid annually until full equity is met. ($250)